- Kyiv Post-Editor's Note: Ukrainians are coming to the polls on May 25 for an early presidential election amid bright sunshine and warm temperatures. There are 21 names ...Ukrainians back billionaire to save them from crisis
The Star Online-Poroshenko has won Ukrainian presidential election - exit polls
People's Daily Online-Chocolate baron claims Ukraine's presidency
Independent Online-Explore in depth (4,102 more articles)
- BBC News-With only Scotland left to declare, UKIP has 27.5% of the vote and 23 MEPs. Labour, on 25%, is narrowly beating the Tories into second place while the Lib ...European Elections: Ukip Claims 'Political Earthquake' Is Underway
Huffington Post UK-Ukip wins European elections
Canterbury Times-Explore in depth (1,985 more articles)
- The Guardian-The far-right FN had done better than even it had probably expected or hoped, polling a historic 25% of votes in the European elections and becoming France's ...French president holds emergency meeting after far right dominates ...
Whistler Question-Explore in depth (766 more articles)
- Huffington Post UK-Electoral personnel count votes after presidential elections at a polling station in Cali, Colombia, on May 25, 2014. Colombians vote Sunday in a presidential ...
- Canterbury TimesHuffington Post UK-Electoral personnel count votes after presidential elections at a polling station in Cali, Colombia, on May 25, 2014. Colombians vote Sunday in a presidential ...
- BBC News-The elections
are being held across two days, with the official result to be
announced on 5 June. Shortly after polls opened, Mr Sisi cast his vote at a polling ...